SEED OF PERSPECTIVE

July 3rd, 2012

Turn expectation upside down and see your life from a new perspective. When hope hangs in the balance and optimism feels as fragile as shifting sand, reclaim the power of perspective. Defy gravity to shift the weight of limiting thoughts. Stretch your mind and body and let blood flow into your most creative, open beliefs.

Subscribe to Inspiration Back to Inspiration page

1. Alessandra says:

Good advice, but so hard to follow. All I see right now are obstacles.

2. Marni says:

I agree! Wonderful advice, but how do you do it? I’d love to find new perspectives, but what are some practical tips of how to do it?

great question Marni- some that come to mind are travel, have conversations with new people, read from new sources. I literally hang upside down to get a new perspective.

4. Marni says:

Good ideas! And easy to do in normal life – thanks for the reply. So now how do you go about hanging upside down?

ah, inversion table. Worth the expense for many reasons. Happy inverting!

6. Mal says:

A new perspective is what He is calling for us to put in place, particularly in our relationships with Him. What I have found is that it is a process that works a little better each time we do it. Some time down the track we do it automatically.

7. Israel says:

Wish the most things in life can be easy., but looking back, hasn’t been easy at all.. do not know how situation in life I been through..!!

8. OMigOd says:

I suffered severe depression for many years but didn’t much care for taking pills for the rest of my life. I turned my depression upside-down with daily affirmations and choosing to be happy. Now I am back to my old self, always smiling and enjoying life.