SEED OF MEMORY

June 22nd, 2012

Your highest self has a memory like an elephant. It remembers who you are at your essence, the free spirited inner child that was buried by years of trauma and judgment. Return to the two small words in the middle of remember; ME and BE. There is more ME to BE.

Remind yourself:  I know who I am. I reclaim my life. I live my truth.

Subscribe to Inspiration Back to Inspiration page

1. GJ says:

Great words. I do miss the longer articles though.

hi GJ, thanks for your comment. We still write the longer articles- most days on http://www.soulseeds.com/grapevine/ , weekly on http://www.soulseeds.com/grassroots/ and occasionally at http://www.soulseeds.com/seed-exchange/
    These soul seeds are quick bites for those looking for a different style of inspiration.
    thanks
    Ian

3. Judia Black says:

Love this! Although positive inspiration usually tells us to live in the moment and/or look forward, sometimes there is value to looking back, if we look back far enough. Thanks for the reminder!

4. Tina Michel says:

Thanks for this inspiration.  “There is more ME to BE”…I love this!  In my 50′s now, I still want to be learning and growing.  Always.
      This reminds me of “Ode: Intimations of Immortality” by  Wm. Wordsworth:

Our birth is but a sleep and a forgetting:

The Soul that rises with us, our life’s Star,

Hath had elsewhere its setting,

And cometh from afar:

Not in entire forgetfulness,

And not in utter nakedness,

But trailing clouds of glory do we come

From God, who is our home:

Thanks for helping me to remember!

5. Keith Laidler says:

The bits of wisdom you find continue to amaze and inspire me!

6. We are  “little souls.”WE decided to come on Earthto accomplish a beautiful mission.http://francinegrimard.com/en/product/the-journey-of-the-little-soul/

7. […] Your highest self has a memory like an elephant. It remembers who you are at your essence, the free spirited inner child that was buried by years of trauma and (Two small words in the middle of remember, me and be.  […]

8. Misfit says:

Regarding a post from 2012 (about there not being any longer articles anymore), people don’t want to read long articles (NOT myself)…. no one finds any value or has the attention span to read more than one sentence anymore.  Most everyone I know gets irritated at any emails/posts I send that are longer than two sentences.  No one has time for anything but themselves & their own thoughts today (not interested in what other people have to say/think, not realizing they MIGHT possibly benefit from it.)