SEED OF SUPPORT

June 12th, 2012

Sometimes the next step can seem too high, too hard. The size of the challenge can paralyze you. You have to take the step yourself, but a helping hand can guide, support, balance and empower you to lift your feet, raise your eyes and build your confidence. Step up and into the exciting future that is waiting for you.

Subscribe to Inspiration Back to Inspiration page

1. Sometimes tiny says more then huge, love this one!

2. Hind HAIAT says:

reading it made me smile! loved it

3. Virginia Urbach says:

Believe it or not, you are our mentor who lifts us up to be who we want and can be.  Thank you for your kindness!

thank you Virginia. What an awesome message to wake up to. Thank you for returning kindness.

5. Andrea says:

Inspiring!!!

6. Kris says:

One step at a time. And with a little help from your friends, it’s not so daunting. Thanks for this.

7. Ryan says:

HI Ian.
    I have to tell you that my friends and family have told me to stop sending them all the links to Soulseeds articals that I find inspiring. We find your site inspirational and super informative keep up the amazing work that inspires people around the world.

Thank you.

Regards

Ryan

Awesome Ryan, thanks for your encouragement. Ian

9. reg says:

10. [...] Sometimes the next step can seem too high, too hard. The size of the challenge can paralyze you. You have to take the step yourself, but a helping hand can guid (Step up and into the exciting #future that is waiting for you.  [...]

11. What all civilized people need, is BASICAL HEALING; because they are all affected by the Collective Civilization Neurosis; they did not do the INITIATION, they did not overcome fear, they did not get in contact with the “unconscious” (the higher / true self), they did not get to learn to know it, they did not unify with it nor do they identify with it – and, last but not least, they did not do the basic cleaning of the (sub-)consciousness nor do they do such a cleaning regularly / continuously.All people grown up in the civilized society are alienated to these things – and the “adults” are not really adult (thats what also Erich Fromm said / wrote). So they cannot meet the tasks / challenges of the adults’ life. And due to the lack of life energy / life force (power) they are not really healthy and most of them get sick. One way or the other.Both my brothers died by mental illness / suicide. After the second suicide, 1992, I started finding out the causes of sickness / health. I think I found out the main facts. And also since 1992 I am busy to inform people worldwide about it.Kind regards:Wolfgang

12. Anonymous says:

When the next step seems big and daunting, I use the following mantra to keep moving forward even though  I may be scared to: get up, dress up, show up!Thanks for this seed of support.Regards, Swazi