SEED OF YOUniqueNESS

November 1st, 2012

“I finally know the difference between pleasing and loving, obeying and respecting. It has taken me so many years to be okay with being different, and with being this alive, this intense.”  ~ Eve Ensler

Subscribe to Inspiration Back to Inspiration page

1. Kenneth Vogt says:

When you recognize your “you”ness you also realize something else. It’s not just me over here and everyone else over there. Everyone has a “you”ness of their own. So it’s me and you and you and you… http://www.veraclaritas.com/what-perspective-is-for/

2. Sharon Eden says:

And, as this quotation demonstrates so beautifully, finding your Passion, your vital life energy geyser, activates the journey of truly being your self.

3. Absolutely!

There have been many days when I have struggled with my indivuality and my uniqueness but the only way to live life and to go forward is to love and accept yourself for who you are! I have never been a white sheep but always have been a black sheep!
    With love

4. I’m astonished by how many people feel isolated by their uniqueness.  It’s like there’s this vast tribe of black sheep who can’t see each other because they’re so busy trying to figure out how they ended up this way, why it hurts so much, what needs fixing etc.  I see our differences as our vibrancy and aliveness!  May we all embrace ourselves fully and bring our goodness forward into a world that needs the special contribution of every soul here.

5. Kerry O says:

I spent so long trying to be what other people wanted me to be when all along, I’m absolutely great how I am. This is not said out of arrogance but of authenticity.

6. Lindiwe says:

Thanks for the most beautiful and inspiring posts…I always look foward to reading them and always find myself reading each and every comment posted after. To the whole soulseed family salute €€

7. Alpha Brighten says:

Life is a bowel containing sweet and bitter fruits that must be completely consumed within our lifespan. Eat them in the right sequence

8. Joseph says:

Morgan Freeman’s character, Azeem, in Robin Hood Prince of Thieves, was quoted as saying, “God loves wondrous variety” in response to a young man’s inquiry as to the color of his skin. Although this is a nice sentiment in a world of illusions, this could not be further from the truth.A Course in Miracles asks us to, “Make this year different by making it all the same.” To see ourselves as anything less than what God created us to be, formless, abstract and loving without an opposite, is to be deceived. Our pathological need to be different and “special” is what is keeping us from experiencing our oneness within the heart of God. This oneness is what we threw away the moment we took the ‘tiny mad idea’ that we could leave our source seriously. God did not throw us out of the garden of Eden, we walked out on our own looking for something more than everything.Like the prodigal son, we took our inheritance and went into a ‘far off country’.  We now stand bereft of everything that ever had value and tried to substitute it with all manner of earthly trinkets not the least of which is our ‘specialness’. If we choose to drop these ideas of being different and embrace our Oneness that in truth has never left us, we would experience a joy and peace that is not of this world, outside of time and space. Eternal. Life. God is waiting for his Son’s return. A madman’s dreams are frightening, and sin appears indeed to terrify. And yet what sin perceives is but a childish game. The Son of God [us] may play he has become a body, prey to evil and to guilt, with but a little life that ends in death. But all the while his Father shines on him, and loves him with an everlasting Love which his pretenses cannot change at all.How long, O Son of God, will you maintain the game of sin? Shall we not put away these sharp-edged children’s toys? How soon will you be ready to come home? Perhaps today? There is no sin. Creation is unchanged. Would you still hold return to Heaven back? How long, O holy Son of God, how long? ACIM – What is Sin?

9. Shereen says:

totally true- I am typing now and my eyes are full of tears , questioning my self why did I let what happened  happened to me Again.