SEED OF UNCONDITIONAL LOVE

January 8th, 2013

“I believe a soulmate is someone with whom you share a deep and profound connection and feel that you can completely be yourself. Someone you love unconditionally, and who loves you unconditionally, and when you look into their eyes you have the experience of being at “home.” ” ~ Arielle Ford

Subscribe to Inspiration Back to Inspiration page

1. Virginia Urbach says:

I felt like this with my husband before he became ill. He would go off to work, things would happen during the day but when he stepped into the room, I felt that my world will be alright now that he’s home. He had the ability to bring calmness when things were “crazy”. Assurance that everything would work out and eventually they did. He had his faults but his brilliance outshined any negativity he had. I miss him but have learned from him.

2. Gloria Ketter says:

I understand you Virginia.  My husband is still with me, but how you describe your husband’s presence when he came home is exactly how I feel.  My hubby balances me out so perfectly, bringing that “calmness” to things that I flip out about. He is forever the optimist, bringing light to my fears and shadows.  Soul mate is the true definition here.

3. tina says:

Finding out my soul mate with whom I’d lived happily for 35 years was seeing his ex girlfriend gave me a heart attack. Now I do not know if he is my soul mate (now he wants me back). After promising not to see her, he got in touch with her again. There was no sex (and this is definite because he has an illness that means it is impossible). But he said he loved her and that I was a ‘cow’. He now want me to ‘forgive and forget’. She is married too and her husband does not know that she targets married men. Don’t know if I believe in the notion of soulmates now. I did before. My husband was my home.

4. Laura says:

Soulmates ARE real.  Read Brian Weiss’ book, “Only Love is Real”.  The problem is that life circumstances sometimes get in the way of soulmates being together.  It is tragic when this happens but to know your soulmate, to have been in each other’s lives, to have loved, is a true gift.

5. RONNIE Z says:

I have had the good fortune of crossing paths with my soul mate, and I  chose to leave a lovless marrige and marry her.I have found home in her eyes and love in her heart. never thought it would ever happen to me. I am one lucky guy.

6. Lissa says:

I have a soulmate. We came across each other by what seemed like chance. The connection has been very strong. I love him unconditionally, and I believe he feels the same for me, yet he has fears and worries  that are getting in the way of us coming together. If only there was a way for me to help him understand his and my love for each other is perfect, then maybe  it would ease his heart. Don, I think of you like I’m thinking for my own being. You are in my heart every second, and in my mind every moment of the day. I know you feel the same, because we are one heart.  This isn’t chance, you and I, it’s not even luck. This is destiny.  I wish I could make you understand that.  Te quiero eternamente.