Let Go, Let Change Happen

August 4th, 2011

When you are secure in who you are, there is no change you can’t deal with. This short video is a reminder that you CAN change, you CAN let go of things that are holding you back. Let go. Let change happen. Let your life unfold as fully as  possible.

1. Janet King says:

Fantastically uplifitng video. So glad I watched it. Have shared on my FB page hoping to spread the word.
    Thank you for making the tweet that lead me to it.

2. This is a wonderful message. Thanks for putting it all so succinctly. I did the exercise sitting here in my cube at work. (I think someone walked by and saw me!) Your point was fully made by the time I finished.
    And thanks for using the word “adventure” in reference to life. I can’t tell you how helpful that word has been to me over the years.
    Also, sweet guitars.
    : )

:) thanks Peter. Hope your work day is full of many more adventures.

4. That’s just exactly what I needed to view. A good reminder that one’s peace of mind can be controlled when times are tough, even when going through a job change

Exactly right Marcus. Take care.

6. If you believe ❤ anything is possible. Soar like an eagle on the wind in your journey of life. Bask in your spirits joy (◕‿◕)♫♪♬ ♬ ♥CELIBATE! ♥ ˙█▄ϑ❤Ҽ ❤¸.•*””*• █▄ąUgh ♥ ❤¸.•*””*• █▄Ivℇ

7. alison says:

This is AMAZING! GREAT way to view change in a constructive way (not destructive to self).

thanks Alison

9. Sophia Grace says:

Letting go is my focus right now.  It’s going well apart from the things I cannot part from!

10. I like this a lot. Thank you for sharing!  Great metaphor with the hand/arm trick, there.  I’m going to remember that one.

11. Janette says:

Excellent. Thank you. Shared on FB & Twitter. :-)

12. Israel says:

Best for the best… I’m so happy to see all this thoughts.. that’s exactly what is happening to me.. and just makes me feel great… it’s a wonderful thought… Thanks so much..!!

13. Cameron M says:

This was very, very cool. A very simple ‘trick’ containing a very powerful teaching. Thanks Ian :)