Staying in the Middle of Change

September 29th, 2011

This short video speaks about being in the middle of change, and not making assumptions. It uses the Pema Chodron quote, “Nothing ever goes away until it has taught us what we need to know.” There’s even a little exercise you can participate in.

1. Sometimes facing the change head on is really scary but it works out in the end and its real i remember at my first Job i had such a hard time with my supervisor picking on me all time and the moment i stopped complaining was the time when everything got better and we are good friends up to this very day.

Awesome story Andrae. Persistence pays off.

3. Carolyn says:

Ian, thanks for this.   I found just what I needed, when I needed it.  Blessings to you.  XO

Awesome Carolyn

5. Cindi says:

I have found that change can be a great thing used to move forward in most instances of my life.  As soon as I surrender to the pain of change, life gets much easier.  Relationships are more difficult for me because I get caught in the memories of what was.  Thank you for this video.

6. Mia Caruso says:

Hello Ian,

This was just the perfect message for me, in a moment when I needed it most.  Bless you! I appreciate you!  Keep up the brilliant work.

Warm regards,
    Mia

7. Denise says:

“what  you resist persist” so we have to surrender  which means not to accept because forced but because we have to be like water strong  and fluent having faith that things will go for  your best! Theory! Sometimes it’s so hard! Thanks and forgive my bad english!

8. Israel says:

Watching this video, makes me think and realize the I have along way to learn from my experiences in the past..!! .. very true.. very profound thoughts..!!

Thanks.

9. JASNA says:

From the   first moment I  want  to be with people who share same thoughts with me .But my health and ability to walk are not enough  FOR ACTION.Believe me ,I  WAS RETIRED BECAUSE I HAVEN´T ABILITY TO BE ACTIV – EVERYTIME,EVERYWHERE .I  am invalide and  internet is now my connection with world.When   I am typing words  in Twitter ,are words my steps to the people.Because I love life ,I care .Believe me ,I am not afraid.I was always in the first lines to protect people when I was without  Parkinson disease.Stress has very bad influence on this disease and actions   against me on internet and other media are very bad  and no-human.