There is no question about the power of social media. The bigger question for me is how to use social media for good; so that it’s not just a toy but a tool. So many messed up things happen in the world. I would love to think that social media is a tool to mend some of the heartache. Here are ten ways social media is good for the world.
- All Are Related- Social Media is turning six degrees of separation into 3 or less. It brings us closer together
- Shared Wisdom- Giving starts the receiving process. It’s a sacred cycle. Social Media is an amazing tool for sharing ideas and information.
- Law of Attraction- Social Media rewards authenticity. Be yourself, communicate clearly and you will attract the right people into your life at the right time.
- Opportunity to shine- Present your highest vision to the world with every post, pic and personal interaction.
- Paying Kindness Forward- With every like, share, mention and retweet, you have an opportunity to make the world a kinder place.
- Forgiveness- Social media is a creative rather than precise art, built for trial and error. Befriend the delete button. Take what’s helpful and leave the rest, and expect others to do the same.
- Presence- Social Media is spontaneous. Respond in real time with messages that tap your intuitive flow of thoughts, feelings and wisdom.
- Be Concise- Social Media forces you to hone your message to its essence. Get to the heart of what you want to say quickly.
- Consciousness- Think “out loud” in diverse circles that include easy feedback loops. Be willing to change your mind. Seek out people you don’t normally associate with.
- Positive Energy- Feel the incredible optimism when multiple people fill their feeds with positive and affirming thoughts.
We started Soulseeds Media to support people who want to use social media for good. We now work with clients all around the world who make a positive difference in their own ways. We never could have imagined meeting such amazing people, and its a privilege to help them amplify their wisdom and impact. You can read more about our services here.