Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the Soulseeds website terms and conditions.
This website is for informational purposes only and is not intended to provide specific advice. It is provided to you solely for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for purposes of resale, distribution, public display or performance, or any other uses by you in any form or manner whatsoever. Unless otherwise indicated on this website, you may display, download, archive, and print a single copy of any information on this website, or otherwise distributed from Soulseeds, for such personal, non-commercial use, provided it is done pursuant to the User Conduct and Obligations set forth herein.
Soulseeds has used its best commercial efforts to obtain the most accurate and timely information available, however, we do not guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, reliability or completeness of any of the information contained on, downloaded or accessed from this website.
The performance of this website and all information contained on, downloaded or accessed from this website are provided to you on an “as is” basis, without warranties of any kind whatsoever, including any implied warranties or warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement of the rights of third parties. Soulseeds shall be not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, Internet access providers, computer equipment, software, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer as a result of using this website.
Soulseeds reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, disable access to or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any part or all of this website or any information contained thereon without liability or notice to you.
As a visitor to our website, you acknowledge and agree that any reliance on or use by you of any information available on this website shall be entirely at your own risk. In no event shall Soulseeds nor any of its data providers be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential or exemplary damages arising from the use or the performance of this website, even if Soulseeds or such provider has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
SOULSEEDS has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for all of our Internet services, including Web, e-mail, and Text.
IMPORTANT: SOULSEEDS may also provide Web hosting and Internet services to a number of companies, organizations, and private persons. This privacy statement does not apply to the content and services of these clients. This privacy statement applies only to Internet content and services of SOULSEEDS.
Collection of Data
We use your IP address and browser information to help diagnose problems with our server and to gather broad demographic information.
Some services require registration, which requires users to give us contact information (such as name and e-mail address). During registration, the user may also optionally provide demographic information (like their postal or zip code, age, and occupation). This information is not mandatory.
When specifically requested by the user, we use customer contact information from registration forms to send the user information about our company and services. The customer’s contact information is also used to contact the visitor when necessary. Any user may cancel or opt-out of any service or future mailing; see the Choice/Opt-Out section below.
Demographic and profile data is collected at our site. We use this data to strategize and prioritize the development of new products and services. From time to time, this information may be shared with advertisers and other parties — but only an overall, non-identifying, aggregate basis. We never sell, give, share, or disclose any specific personal information we collect on our site, except as required to complete a credit card transaction as requested by the user.
Where on-line purchases are requested by the user, we collect financial information (such as account or credit card numbers) in order to complete the transaction. Financial information that is collected is used to bill the user for products and services.
Our site uses order forms for customers to request information, products, and/or services. We collect visitor’s contact information (like their e-mail address) and financial information (like their account or credit card numbers). Contact information from the order form is used to send orders and information about our company to our customers. The customer’s contact information is also used to get in touch with the visitor when necessary. Users may always opt-out of receiving future mailings; see the Choice/Opt-Out section below. Financial information that is collected is used to bill the user for products and services they have requested.
This site contains links to other sites. SOULSEEDS is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
Portions of this site makes forums, and message boards available to its users. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Such measures include regular security reviews, upgrades, and backups. We use our best efforts to maintain the security and reliability of our infrastructure; however, they are provided “as is” without any express or implied warranty of any kind including warranties of merchantability, reliability, or fitness for a particular purpose. We offer no assurance of uninterrupted or error free service, nor does SOULSEEDS warrant the accuracy or completeness of any service. In no event shall SOULSEEDS be held liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, loss of information) arising out of the use or inability to use the System, even if SOULSEEDS has been advised of such damages.
This site is not specifically directed at children, but does not specifically prohibit children from using or subscribing to services without prior parental consent or parental notification. Children using this site are encouraged, but not required, to seek parental approval prior to using or subscribing to services. Children are not permitted make purchases at this site.
No specific personal information on any child – or any user whatsoever – is ever disclosed to any other organization without the prior express consent of that user.
Choice/Opt-Out and Correct/Update
Our site requires registration for subscription-based services. Nevertheless, our site always provides users the opportunity to cancel or “opt-out” of receiving any communication from us. This option is presented during registration, and is also explained in the content of the subscription services themselves.
This site gives users the following options for removing their information from our database to not receive future communications or to no longer receive our service. This site gives also users the following options for changing and modifying information previously provided.
- FASTEST: You can cancel your service by following the instructions contained in the service content.
- You can send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Soulseeds does not guarantee refunds on any service or product, either online subscriptions or product merchandise.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact us using the information below.
Soulseeds, P.O. Box 616, Grand Haven, MI 49417
Confidentiality and Transmissions over the Internet
User Conduct and Obligations
You agree to follow all applicable laws and regulations when using this website. Furthermore, you agree that you shall not:
- upload, post or otherwise transmit through or to this website any content that:
- i. is unlawful, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, lewd, offensive, defamatory or otherwise objectionable;
- ii. might infringe the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, rights of publicity, or other proprietary rights of others;
- iii. contains any viruses, trojan horses, time bombs, or any other harmful programs or elements;
- disrupt, place unreasonable burdens or excessive loads on, interfere with or attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion of our website, its computer systems, servers or networks;
- provide false information about yourself to us, impersonate any other person, or otherwise attempt to mislead others about your identity or the origin of any content, message or other communication;
- transmit junk mail, chain letters, or other unsolicited bulk e-mail or duplicative messages;
- collect information about other visitors to our website without their consent or otherwise systematically extract data or data fields, including without limitation any financial data or e-mail addresses;
- sell access to or the use of this website, including any content contained on, downloaded or accessed from this website, except as specifically permitted in writing by SOULSEEDS;
- redistribute any content provided by us in any manner whatsoever including by means of printed publication, fax broadcast, web pages, e-mail, web newsgroups or forums, or any other electronic or paper-based service or method;
- intentionally alter the format in which data is provided by us or otherwise circumvent our regular interfaces to such data; and
- embed or import any data provided by us into any information services (whether or not web-based), data files or application software, except as specifically permitted in writing by SOULSEEDS.
The foregoing prohibitions expressly include, but are not limited to, the practice of “screen scraping”, or any other practice or activity the purpose of which is to obtain lists of data, portions of a database, or other lists or information from the web site, in any manner or in any quantities not authorized in writing by SOULSEEDS.
Indemnification by User
Third Party Websites, Content and Products and Services
You acknowledge and agree that your business dealings with any third parties, including any merchants or advertisers, found on, or accessed through our website and any of their services, including payment for and delivery of any related goods and services, are solely as between you and such third parties. You understand and acknowledge that some of services accessible on our website are provided by third parties and that in certain instances, we may receive referral fees and/or other compensation from third parties on a per use or other basis based on your purchase or use of third party goods or services found on or accessed through our website. You acknowledge that in such dealings with third parties, we are not the seller or provider and your agreement of purchase or for services with such third party is solely between you and the third party, and not SOULSEEDS. SOULSEEDS assumes no responsibility whatsoever for any charges, losses or liabilities you or any user of your account incurs when making purchases or completing transactions with such third parties. As a user of our website, you acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible or liable in any way for any loss or damage of any kind which you or any other user of your account may incur as a result of, or in connection with, any dealings or transactions with such third parties.
By accessing third party services through our website, you hereby authorize such third party service provides to provide SOULSEEDS with personal information regarding your use of and your activities with respect to the purchase and use of third party services and/or goods.
Notice of Copyright Infringement
Our policy is to comply with all intellectual property laws and to act expeditiously upon receiving any notice of claimed infringement. If you believe that your work has been reproduced on this website in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide a notice of copyright infringement containing all of the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner for the purposes of the complaint.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material on our website that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity.
- The address, telephone number or e-mail address of the complaining party.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice of copyright infringement is accurate, and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the right that is allegedly infringed.
All notices of copyright infringement should be sent to:
Soulseeds, P.O. Box 616, Grand Haven, MI 49417
IMPORTANT: We at SOULSEEDS are committed to establishing our services in as many languages as possible. However, our company is based in the United States and our staff are English-speaking. We apologize, but we can only correspond in English.
Soulseeds, P.O. Box 616, Grand Haven, MI 49417